Help! OPINION ON COACH LEIGH NEEDED!

cordelia81

Purse-Lovin' Girl
Apr 25, 2007
Hi girls. Just thought I'd ask some Coach lovers first before I carry out the deed.

I have loved the Coach Leigh for as long as I can remember. But I never got around to getting one for myself. I stopped buying Coach-es for a couple of years now. I don't seem to like the new designs now, don't know why..... But then today, for some strange reason, I went into ebay, typed "Coach Legacy" and then this beauty came up.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/EXC-COACH-11...252?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1e5eb7945c

:nuts:

OMG I am in love all over again. I know it's a crazy old design but its so beautiful, I want it so baaaaaaaaaad.

Any of you own a Leigh? Care to tell me if I should go ahead and get this?

Honey...."crazy old style" or not there is a reason that these bags are still HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I say grab that beauty and NEVER LET HER GO!!!!

I made the mistake of selling off ALOT of my legacy pieces and am JUST NOW starting to re-buiild. Get it! Get it! Get it!!!!!!!!

I love the leigh, I think its such a classic bag... I actually had the black one... I thought it was my HG until I found out my HG changes on a monthly basis. When I had gotten my leigh I only wore it about a handful of times. The only downfall is that it is a heavy bag when you put your stuff in it, and it also is a pain getting in and out of the bag (with the turnlock flap and all). This is just w/my personal experience. I don't have the bag anymore, I don't regret getting rid of it. Its a pretty bag, but sometimes your styles change over time which happened w/me. G/L deciding!

PS~Leigh is one of the bags I sold in the black leather. I hate myself TO THIS DAY for ever letting her go! I've had the Gigi, the Ali, the shoulder, the Leigh and the satchel. IMO (don't have a Mandy yet so I'm not sure) BUT nothing from the legacy family compares to Leigh when your going for this shape/style!!!

Get it! Get it! Get it!!! lol

Honey...."crazy old style" or not there is a reason that these bags are still HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I say grab that beauty and NEVER LET HER GO!!!!

I made the mistake of selling off ALOT of my legacy pieces and am JUST NOW starting to re-buiild. Get it! Get it! Get it!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha! I knew someone would agree with me that I SHOULD TOTALLY GET IT.

Thank u! :graucho:

I love the leigh, I think its such a classic bag... I actually had the black one... I thought it was my HG until I found out my HG changes on a monthly basis. When I had gotten my leigh I only wore it about a handful of times. The only downfall is that it is a heavy bag when you put your stuff in it, and it also is a pain getting in and out of the bag (with the turnlock flap and all). This is just w/my personal experience. I don't have the bag anymore, I don't regret getting rid of it. Its a pretty bag, but sometimes your styles change over time which happened w/me. G/L deciding!

Yeah, someone did tell me that it is indeed a heavy bag, and yes, like you my HG purse changes over the years (or should i say months hehe).

But somehow, it feels like it's 'the one that got away', u know what i mean?

I feel like i should get it before it gets away again LOL.

Yeah, someone did tell me that it is indeed a heavy bag, and yes, like you my HG purse changes over the years (or should i say months hehe).

But somehow, it feels like it's 'the one that got away', u know what i mean?

I feel like i should get it before it gets away again LOL.
Then get it girl!! LOL :yahoo: Don't let it slip by you again!! :party: