Just bought MC Key Pouch with vintage ad : )

Sep 25, 2010
Sorry, no pics (camera at work)....but you can see it at LV on-line! Does anyone else have one of these, with the Vintage Ads screenprinted on it?? I was debating this weekend if I should get one of these and went back today to buy it. It SUPER cute, and a good size too! (5.1" x 3.5") I wanted something I could throw my I.D., CC, and some cash in if I didn't want to bring my heavy wallet or just carry that...like to the movies.

The SA showed me a cute way to wear it too if you just want to carry the Key Pouch. The chain is a good length, so she said to pull the chain through two belt loops and clip it....yay, hands free! Great idea :biggrin: Because of the screenprinting on one side, I can carry it MC only, or with the vintage ad showing.

I don't see it online. Where would it be? How much did you pay for it? Thanks!

On the LV site, go to the 'Women's' section, and click on 'Card and key holders.' Its on the top of the page in the middle. I have a different design though, 3 pink purses in various sizes....there is a pic on the thread '2nd reveal on TPF!!! i'm a slg addict :biggrin:DD'

I paid $275 at the LV boutique, but on-line its $250??? Not sure why. Oh well, I LOVE it!!! I REALLY am going to bring home my camera from work to take some picks :biggrin:

Last edited:
so the Affiche collection is actually a copy of the old lv ads??? if so OMG thats so cool, i have the mini pochette and just thought it was custe i had no idea it was an old ad, that makes it even more special imo

Oh Now I understand I already have the mono mini pochette with the hand bags on it!:love: There are just a couple more items in this collection that I want and then I will be thrilled!

Sorry everyone, I mistakenly thought my little LV Affiche bag was the key pouch, put its the mini pochette! (I couldn't edit my earlier post)

Looks like I need to learn the LV lingo!! I said MC as in Monogram Canvas but think it means Multi-Color...so sorry again for the confusion : 0

Last edited: