Back from Hawaii with a REVEAL!!!

Flip you NEED to give us a modeling shot! And yes the new shopping bags and dust bags are way better!

ETA: how is the size in reference to the medium sukey?

Thanks EVERYONE!!! Unfortunately, no modeling pics yet. Hopefully the weather holds up tomorrow and I'll get to use it to for the first time.

In the meantime, here are some additional shots...

Bottom of the bag...
attachment.php

Side/angled view...
attachment.php

Sukey Cousins - Sukey Medium Top Handle Zip Top & Sukey Boston
attachment.php

Side View of both Sukeys
attachment.php

Attachments

• Gucci7.jpg
    Gucci7.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Gucci8.jpg
    Gucci8.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 313
  • Sukey Cousins.jpg
    Sukey Cousins.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 331
  • Sukey Cousins2.jpg
    Sukey Cousins2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 324
Flip you NEED to give us a modeling shot! And yes the new shopping bags and dust bags are way better!

ETA: how is the size in reference to the medium sukey?

They are totally different shapes but I think they are very similar size wise. I remember thinking that the Medium Sukey Tote was a little smaller than I would like and the Large Sukey Tote was gigantic. My Sukey Boston is larger than both the Medium Sukey Tote and this Medium Sukey Top Handle Zip top. The Sukey Boston is larger and slouchier where as this Zip Top is smaller and more structured.

Congrats !! Flip!! And welcome back ! Yep we need a modeling pics !

so cute! Congrats! I agree- we need some modeling pics!

Hopefully modeling pics will come soon!

You are SO lucky girl! Well worth the 13 hour flight delay I bet. LOL!

Congrats again. Can't wait to see IRL. You, me, and krazy need to get together again so we can see it

That flight delay was INSANE! But yes, we definitely need to get together along with Krazy for some coffee and chit chat!

Congrats!! It's beautiful- I love the color combo!

I love the combo too - I didn't have color combo in my collection which makes this a perfect addition.

I forgot to say welcome back flip and what a reveal! Gorgeous souvenir! :woohoo: :woohoo: I love the extra strap and top zip closure and the fact that it's an EXCLUSIVE!
Yes, ditto all that! All the reasons I wanted this bag.

Yayy!! I almost bought that bag in Wailea bc it is an exclusive style (but in a diff color I think) but I didn't trust myself with color transfer!! So glad to see a fellow TPFer get it!!
Thanks! Do you live in HI? I was born there and love going back to visit. I'm already planning my next trip back - LOL.

^The sukey boston and the sukey top handle look adorable together! They're like the perfect match. :biggrin:
Thanks Ghst! I love the Sukey Boston so much that I was almost tempted to get that version again with the off-white trim but when I saw the Top Handle Zip Top version, I just couldn't pass it up.

Thanks cogswifey, dguerrero3, papertiger, Lisa2007, ChiChi143, mzbag, Div4life, Lady Moe, shopaholicious, applepielicious and 1DaySoon!

Last edited: