A blog featuring Michael Kors Hamilton bag....

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
I found this cute blog http://loveatfirstshop.blogspot.com/ and she's modeling the michael kors hamilton bag in luggage that I'm obsessing over... Just thought that I'd share.
Love the bag. Alot. I might have to give in and drive the hour to buy it... Hope my store still has it. The website has it on backorder.

Attachments

• 4aa9de53.jpg
    4aa9de53.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 8,584
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 4,670
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,416
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,476
I found this cute blog http://loveatfirstshop.blogspot.com/ and she's modeling the michael kors hamilton bag in luggage that I'm obsessing over... Just thought that I'd share.
Love the bag. Alot. I might have to give in and drive the hour to buy it... Hope my store still has it. The website has it on backorder.

Do it, Do it!! I have it in burnt orange and it is the most fabulous bag - you'll get lots of compliments. I call her my poor girls birki - lol!

And one thing I can guarantee is that our murangrl is gonna wear it better than that model in the picture. :P

It seems like you are loving that bag and have for a while, I think you should make the drive to go get it - just call first and get your ex-Coach/new Kors SA to hold it for you.

Can you believe I've had mine (in black) since July and I haven't used it yet!! :nuts: Partly because I was waiting for Fall to roll around because I had lots of summery bags, and party cause I just have too many bags with tags still on. I think I finally have it in rotation for next week for the first time!! :yahoo:

Hmmm - just had a thought - why not call tomorrow and see if the store will ship to you? Even if you have to pay $25 it's probably saving you time and gas anyway, right? Unless you had other things to do or wanted to make the drive for other reasons.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of going on wednesday:smile: Rumor has it that the coach outlet will have a coupon on the 6th and my daughter doesn't have playschool that day so it will work out that way. I'm mad at coach but I may still go. I don't know if I'm going to keep my PCE purchases, the two sophias. I already exchanged both of them for flaws and now... I just don't love them. They are too small I think. I'm really sad that audrey is discontinued. I may try to get one or two if there are any at the outlet.
I will swing by MK's new store while I'm there. I know what you mean about waiting to use bags. I have some that were waiting for fall... sequins audrey is one. I've used her twice I think.
I thought that you just bought the black MK last month... oh do you mean that you haven't used your black hamilton? It's a keeper for sure, you'd better use her! Or ship her to me!
I just know that I would LOVE this Hamilton bag. I haven't been crazy in love with a bag since the eggshell audrey last may. I loved this MK the moment I saw her at the store last week. I was kind of in shock... I felt like I was cheating on coach lol. So I left the MK store and ventured into coach, where I was disappointed. And I am still obsessing about the Kors.... I think that I need her.

Last edited:
I was just reading the thread on Coach about all the FP deletes at the outlets right now, holy cow!! I do think you may find some great stuff there based on what I read so why not?? I'm really sorry about your Sophias though, I know how happy and excited you were about them. Is the large one too big for you? You know I don't like big bags, but even I thought the large wasn't that big when I saw it IRL. . . .

I'm thinking of going on wednesday:smile: Rumor has it that the coach outlet will have a coupon on the 6th. I'm mad at coach but I may still go. I don't know if I'm going to keep my PCE purchases, the two sophias. I already exchanged both of them for flaws and now... I just don't love them. They are too small I think. I'm really sad that audrey is discontinued. I may try to get one or two if there are any at the outlet.
I will swing by MK's new store while I'm there.

I was just reading the thread on Coach about all the FP deletes at the outlets right now, holy cow!! I do think you may find some great stuff there based on what I read so why not?? I'm really sorry about your Sophias though, I know how happy and excited you were about them. Is the large one too big for you? You know I don't like big bags, but even I thought the large wasn't that big when I saw it IRL. . . .
I am going to try the large on again . I didn't like the shape as much on the large. It's almost as if they just made it wider not taller.... The small one looks better.