Alexander Wang Alexander Wang stud bag inspired?!

Which AW bags are these supposed to be inspired by? Other than using studs I don't see any resemblance. Everyone is using studs right now anyway. PLV bags owe more to Thomas Wylde, Be&D, and Proenza Schouler's PS1, IMO.

Yeah, guess it was the studs I was reacting to. I thought they were pretty unique to wang - guess I was wrong.

Sorry I annoyed anyone in this subforum -- I'm outta here!

Yeah, guess it was the studs I was reacting to. I thought those particular ones were pretty unique to wang - guess I was wrong.

Hey hun, i don't think you annoyed anyone (well not me anyway) but was just wondering what the rules were with regards to starting threads in designer sub-forums about inspired bags of said designer...maybe a mod can clarify? :flowers:

Yeah, guess it was the studs I was reacting to. I thought those particular ones were pretty unique to wang - guess I was wrong.

Aw, I don't think you annoyed anyone! I've seen "inspired by..." threads in other subforums. It should be fine!

Lots of brands have been using those kinds of studs lately (they're kinda look like oversized Bal studs right?). Of course, since A.Wang made them iconic you can't help but think that he had some influence.