My baby Coach collection :)

Beaniebeans

English broken here!
Apr 28, 2009
Hi everyone! Been on TPF, but new to the Coach forum. Saw everyone's lovely collections (and inspirations!), and thought I would share my small collection (not much compared to what y'all have). I'm not well versed in all the names, so any advice / help is truly appreciated!
*hugs*

Starting with my Chelsea (perfect for work!)...

CHELSEA PEBBLE SATCHEL in BLACK:
chelsea-pebble-satchel_WM.jpg

And the fun little SOHOS...

RED SOHO
My DBF picked this one out to match some boots I have (that he loves). Love this with dark denims, or a crisp white trouser. Dig the multiple compartments :smile:
soho-red-set_WM.jpg

soho-red_WM.jpg

soho-red-inside_WM.jpg

SOHO PEBBLE
A perfect beige / nude color, and suprisingly roomy!
soho-pebble-beige1_WM.jpg

soho-pebble-inside_WM.jpg

Need help on this one! Don't know the name of this style. All I know, is it's the perfect wristlet!! So soft and roomy, and the color POPS with any outfit. Love it when I'm in Blacks/greys..

MAGENTA WRISTLET
magenta-wristlet1_WM.jpg

magentawristlet_WM.jpg

magenta-wristlet-inside_WM.jpg

magentawristletft_WM.jpg

magentawristletbk_WM.jpg

This is one of my favorite go-to bags. Great for when you're out all day. Good size, lots of pockets, and no-fuss when having to grab-whatever-you-got-there in a jif.

LEGACY STRAW TOTE
legacy-straw-tote_WM.jpg

legacy-straw-tote-inside_WM.jpg

Now THIS bag I want in VERY COLOR they have!
(eyeing the orange, black, neautrals, ...:nuts: )
I didn't get the large one (the sizes weren't that different from each IMO), and this one is just perfect! THe size, shape, comfort..everything!

I've been looking for a Navy / Dark blue bag for years. This was everything I wanted and more!

MADISON MAGGIE in MIDNIGHT:love:
Madison-Maggie2_WM.jpg

Madison_Maggie1_WM.jpg

Now THIS bag I want in VERY COLOR they have!
(eyeing the orange, black, neautrals, ...:nuts: )
I didn't get the large one (the sizes weren't that different from each IMO), and this one is just perfect! THe size, shape, comfort..everything!

I've been looking for a Navy / Dark blue bag for years. This was everything I wanted and more!

MADISON MAGGIE in MIDNIGHT:love:
Madison-Maggie2_WM.jpg

Madison_Maggie1_WM.jpg

Now she's super sexy!!! I love her.