Should I wait for the Neverful?

deboshre

May 16, 2010
I've been waiting for the Neverful MM in Damiere Ebene to become available past 4 weeks and its still out of stock in all stores around where i live (San Fran).
I'm losing patience now ...coz I wanted to buy myself my first designer bag this birthday! :sad:
I'm finding myself getting attracted to the Gucci Sukey Med tote (fabric with white leather trim)...and the wait for neverful is tempting me to get this even more!
What do you guys think? I've always dreamed that my first designer bag would be a classic LV and I'm feeling guilty :sad:
What do you think I should do? Wait for the Neverful or go with the gucci? (I cant afford to get both :smile: )

It was over 10 days ago :sad: Sep 20!
I started to look for the NF in the beginning of the month and its still not available! And since I haven't shopped with LV before, I was told that I cannot have it shipped from a store that does have one of these gorgeous babies :|

I would go for the Sukey!
I had one, exactly like the one you're talking about.
But sold it, because its pretty too small for me.
Other than that, its a great bag!! (;*

I wouldn't settle and would wait. I love mine and use it like crazy. If you can, keep checking the website. You may just luck up. But if you do happen to see the "purchase now" you better click it cause it won't last long.