.~*~.Cured My Purple Madness.~*~.

Apr 24, 2008
I've been obsessed with finding a great purple bag since the year began. Now I'm satisfied and very content with not one, but two purple bags!! :biggrin: For the PCE I ordered the small Madison Gathered Sophia, and today at my outlet I got the Madison Exotic Embossed Audrey. I had to return the small Exotic Embossed Sophia in toffee in order to justify the last purchase, plus I really wasn't feeling her anyway!

The Gathered Sophia is just dreamy, and I really, really recommend her. The Audrey, is so very pretty...I can't stop looking at her!! I also purchased two necklaces from the PCE. Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• DSCF2016.JPG
    DSCF2016.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF2005.JPG
    DSCF2005.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF2023.JPG
    DSCF2023.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF2013.JPG
    DSCF2013.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF2015.JPG
    DSCF2015.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 72
Very Beautiful! boy with all these reveals of the Croc Audrey looking so stunning I am going to have to get me one of those bags. The Audrey in the purple croc is really beautiful.
Congrats!

Purple is my favorite color too. Your bags are SOOOOOOO gorgeous! How much did the Audrey come out to? I am drooling over her!
Thank you!! Looks like many outlets are getting this Audrey in. It was 30%, so it came to $419. It would have been great had there been a coupon, but I'm just so glad I found her cause I'd passed her up during the last PCE!