Come share your October 2010 purchases!!!!!

diera23

Nov 19, 2009
It's 12am here at Chicago, I can't believe it's October already! Ladies, please share the wonderful goodies you purchase during this 10/10 month. My 21st birthday was last week so I'm waiting for *something* to come in the next few days, yipieeee :yahoo:

I almost posted in the sept thread. time flies! OCTOBER alr...

Wow... I have the honour of doing the 1st reveal for October purchases! Thanks!

Here's mine:

SE-8.jpg

SE-9.jpg

This is a "Singapore Exclusive" piece. Red Lambskin Medium Flap with Matte Gold hardware with Charms.

:yahoo:Brand new classic lambskin classic with gold hardware. I had to hunt it down - as would you believe it - although a permanent line the boutiques in London were currently out of stock. It will be my WINTER BAG!:yahoo: It was £1920.00 which I think is pretty much what a good 'vintage' costs, so why not buy from the boutique? The lovely sales assistant spent ages explaining how to to look after it, store it and wear it with panache. thank you!

Attachments

• gorgeouschanel1.jpg
    gorgeouschanel1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 386
  • gorgeous 2.jpg
    gorgeous 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 379
:yahoo:Brand new classic lambskin classic with gold hardware. I had to hunt it down - as would you believe it - although a permanent line the boutiques in London were currently out of stock. It will be my WINTER BAG!:yahoo: It was £1920.00 which I think is pretty much what a good 'vintage' costs, so why not buy from the boutique? The lovely sales assistant spent ages explaining how to to look after it, store it and wear it with panache. thank you!

It's beautiful - congrats!