PCE purchase! and I "watch"ed the Fedex tracking all day for it to be delivered

noelsbells

Is thinking Italy...
Aug 23, 2009
So today I received my PCE purchase I ordered late Sunday night!!! I wont do a long reveal :P

Here she is the Carly Double Wrap Strap watch (item#W868)
DSC02200.JPG

The following pics are ackward b/c I am not left-handed & its hard to take a picture with the left-hand (and yes I wear my watch on my right hand)
DSC02201.JPG

DSC02203.JPG

DSC02204.JPG

I like the watch a lot - I just have to get used to a leather strap - I haven't had one in a long time, I usually wear one thats metal (bracelet type) All and all a good purchase since I did not need another purse right now :P. Thanks for looking!

Congrats!!!
I really like the watch!!! I am left handed and I wear a watch on my left hand. It is weird when I try to put one on my right hand - even just to try it on!!! LOL
Enjoy!!! I hope you find the wallet you want too!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Oh thank you all and I love the fact that I am not alone on wearing my watch on my right-hand!!!!! I think wearing it will help me get used to it but I do love the lock-style face (reminds me of Tiffany)- but lets see if I can answer some of the questions :biggrin:

Cupcake617 - its actually really easy to get on - once you do it the first time it's really easy after that

gsmom - its very adjustable actually - it has 7 slots for you to fit the watch. I have it in the middle (this is the smallest I could go) and that leaves 3 more going smaller or bigger

LuvsElvis - I still have my eye out on a wallet - I decided to wait until the new outlet opens this month near me to see if they get anything good!

Thank you all again for checking out my new prize :biggrin:

That's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I love watches and it's so nice to see a reveal of something completely different. It looks fantastic on you!! Thanks for showing us!!