Dillards deals

lexie09

Nov 4, 2009
I went to Dillards today to see if anything cought my eye in the extra 40% off sale. I scored the poppy for $86 and the alexandra for $125.

Is the poppy too young for me? I just turned 30...

Attachments

• IMG_0935[1].JPG
    IMG_0935[1].JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 245
Wow, great deals!No the Poppy is not too young for you! I have an older style glam tote in khaki/gold and I will be 41 in October:smile: I where what I want and could care less what other's say!!!!Those are nice bags, enjoy!

Awesome prices!! 30 is not too old for anything!

I saw a lady with that poppy bag at the mall yesterday, it is so darn cute, a real eye catcher!

Congrats on your buys

Wow, great deals!No the Poppy is not too young for you! I have an older style glam tote in khaki/gold and I will be 41 in October:smile: I where what I want and could care less what other's say!!!!Those are nice bags, enjoy!

Thanks Dawn

I ordered the black and pink poppy tote with PCE and the pocket came undone so I am still waiting for the replacement tote. With 3 kids I am realizing the totes are so much bigger and can hold a ton! I guess I am not used to such loud colors. I normally wear black.

Thanks Dawn

I ordered the black and pink poppy tote with PCE and the pocket came undone so I am still waiting for the replacement tote. With 3 kids I am realizing the totes are so much bigger and can hold a ton! I guess I am not used to such loud colors. I normally wear black.
Like I said in another Thread..Being a Mom to 4 myself, I think the Glam Tote's are great Mom bags..They fit alot!I have stopped using mine since buying my small leather sophia, but I will always have my glam in my collection, it is a great go to bag!:smile:

LOVE your bags. What is the style # on the alexandra please!

And I personally LOVE the poppy totes. I am 29 and have 4 kids. I think they are a great go to bag and are funky fun!!

GREAT buys!!

I got a great deal at Dillard's today, too! I posted it in the Dillard's sale thread in the shopping section. I got a pair of Coach Astor heels for $15 :nuts: BTW, I'm 30 and I don't feel too old for Poppy.

765081_fpx.tif

I'm 35 and I wear Poppy! lol I just tend to go for the tamer stuff in the line but I was eyeing that tote on ebay today thinking how fun those colors are and how cute it would be for Spring/Summer. I always liked that pattern and with the gold it's so super cute!

I really like both of those bags and how can you go wrong with those deals?? Congrats!

I got a great deal at Dillard's today, too! I posted it in the Dillard's sale thread in the shopping section. I got a pair of Coach Astor heels for $15 :nuts: BTW, I'm 30 and I don't feel too old for Poppy.

slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/1/optimized/765081_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=325&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

HOLY cow!! What a deal! Those are CUUUUTE!

OMG i saw the dillards thread and went to my Dillards this morning and was looking for the Alexandra (my friend really wanted it) but once i got there it was already gone! but i did score a bag for myself that i've been eyeing. i love when they have deals! i went with a friend later today and the counter was so full! i've never seen so many women argue about what bag they're getting