If you could add/change feature or design of an LV bag.....

Sep 25, 2010
I'm curious if you could change or add a feature to an LV bag what would you do? Several bloggers have said they wish the cell phone slot was larger to accommodate current phones such as the BB....and I agree! Some people wish some of the tote straps were a little thicker for comfort.....

- I think they should make a Speedy 25 & 30 in Monogram Canvas with the detachable shoulder strap like the Idylle.

- I also think they should make a Monogram Speedy with dyed calfskin trim & handles instead of vachetta.

Or a combination of both above - maybe as a ltd ed. I'd be the first one in line to buy it.

- I think they should make a Speedy 25 & 30 in Monogram Canvas with the detachable shoulder strap like the Idylle.

That would be cool! I would want to see an Epi Speedy 35 in Rubis and more personalization options for Mon Mono (e.g. not just stripes and initials in four possible layouts).

i would through out vachetta all together..find some process for that leather so that it's not so frikin high maintenance.

also eva straps should be just a little shorter.

and forget change, there are lots of designs that lv should throw out all together.

i would through out vachetta all together..find some process for that leather so that it's not so frikin high maintenance.

also eva straps should be just a little shorter.

and forget change, there are lots of designs that lv should throw out all together.

I hate worrying about vachetta, but I love it overall. Just ordered the LV Vachetta Handbag care kit from www.lovinmybags.com. They have a special product called LV Miracle Shield to protect your vachetta against oil and water stains. Its worth a try so I'm not so paranoid about the vachetta! :nuts:

It would be great if LV could see our requests!!! :biggrin: