O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
My second pce bag but it is not love.

9b1227dd.jpg

Inside of the bag

6e47d758.jpg

Zipper
43e26572.jpg

I like it and I think she looks better on than just sitting there...and the purple would be great if it were deeper, like an eggplant.

What's your reservations about her, OP?

There is just something about this bag that I do not like at all. Maybe it is the size and shape. It is going back for that amount of $ I should love this bag. On to the next bag.

I have this bag in black and I think it is stunning. The lining is a crimson red and just gorgeous! The leather has a little sparkle/shine to it and is just beautiful. The long starp holds the bag at the perfect height and I am 5'4"

There is just something about this bag that I do not like at all. Maybe it is the size and shape. It is going back for that amount of $ I should love this bag. On to the next bag.

That color is great. I'm feeling the same way about my Tessa. I LOVE the Sky Blue color but the bag its self is not love and I'm not sure why. So I can identify .... but I'm still sitting on the Tessa undecided trying to make myself LOVE it... Crazy I know .... for the $$ we pay for these things, it really needs to be love.

Sorry you're not feeling the love for this bag. She is a big one. I saw the black IRL with the gorgeous red lining and I tried her on, or I should say she tried me on. Just too big. I'm sure you'll find something else you love.