Plum Loopy Leopard Bays?

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I need some advise from my dear Mulbery galpals. I saw the Plum Loopy online and it screamed out to me. I realize it's kinda loud and flashy but I wear mostly black and am very tall...so I think it would work. Question...I want to wear this bag with TB Revas in red. Is there enough red in the bag? Or mostly plum/purple? Hard to tell on my moniter.
Also, the bag is shown, on the US website, with a matching scarf...can't seem to find the scarf anywhere. I've emailed Mulbery with respect to the scarf and heard nothing. Anyone see this bag IRL? I'd appreciate any help/advise!!!

Hiya

I've only seen it briefly irl, but it looks like a pattern that would vary alot bag to bag. I would think you should be able to select the bag with the pattern you like best.

If you haven't seen it yet, have a look at the AW09 show about two mins in. At least u can see it 'in action' http://www.mulberry.com/#/thisseason/theshow/

There's only one loopy scarf on the UK site, but it's in more of a beigey brown colourway.

I saw it IRL in Oxford Street on Saturday - it's nice heavy silk. I would so have bought it if it had suited my colouring!

This is what they say re. international deliveries
:

Do you deliver or send products outside the United Kingdom?
We cannot currently deliver to the Republic of Ireland or send products outside the UK, including BFPO addresses. However, John Lewis Oxford Street has an export department, so if you purchase goods through them they will be able to help you. Call them on (0044) 20 3073 0624 or email them at [email protected] for more information.

I saw the bag IRL and it is TDF....you should deffo go for it. I am very tempted but I already have a purple patent Bayswater and it is a bit too similar, but it is really a showstopper - plenty of red in the one I held...:woohoo::woohoo:

Hi skyqueen :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I can't help with your query but it's nice to see you back!!
Darling girl...good to hear from you, too!
I called the Madison Ave store...they have it. The SA was adorable and HELPFUL!!! My problem...I really want a Hermes Evelyne GM in Rouge Vif/Garrace GHW. Not easy to find. I love the Bays but can't get both. What a wonderful problem!!! LOL!