Alexander Wang MUSTARD Anyone...???

May 7, 2008
Does anyone have a Mustard AW bag? Specifically the Rocco? Or have you seen it irl? The pictures of this color online vary SO MUCH and I have no where to see it irl! I am just curious if you could share some pictures or insight about your thoughts on this color?! I did a search and came up with nothing! I swear someone did a reveal on a Mustard Rocco before we had an AW Forum, but I can't find it for the life of me! Anything would be helpful at this point! Many thanks!!:flowers:

I am really loving mustard too! While I think it wouldn't necessarily suit everyone, I think it would definitely suit a lot of people. People on that thread seem a tad harsh considering the lovely lady had provided real life mod pics!

Ask and ye shall receive:biggrin: http://forum.purseblog.com/blog-entries/alexander-wang-welcomes-a-new-color-mustard-609209.html There are tons of mod shots as well as shots of it in natural light. I really like this color too and am considering it in a Diego.

Me too, I'm also considering in a Diego style. I'm just waiting for some sales, discount codes...etc. I have the leopard first on my wishlist but it's mission impossible, so mustard is next. It looks gorgeous on those pics and with the sun hitting on it, Ummm, love it! . :graucho:

I actually really like the mustard. :yes: It doesn't photograph well on websites, IMO. I ordered it from somewhere...I can't even remember any more (was it shopbop)? :confused1: :shrugs: Anyway, I bought it with the intention of satisfying my curiosity of what the color looked like IRL. (never planned to keep it since it was full retail price). :P

Should've taken some pics before sending it back, but at least there are good reference pics already taken by another member. :smile: Websites' pics often show a strong greenish cast to the mustard color, and I don't find this to be true of the bag's true color IRL.

Well, I am going to keep my eyes peeled for a Mustard Rocco *Deal*!:smile: I am really loving the uniqueness of it, and I think it would be a great year round color!

Trust me, if I had gotten the mustard bag as a deal or with some sort of discount, I would've never sent it back. Pssst...I like it better than the forest. ;) It's fab! :heart:

You ROCK Tater!!! That's it! Ahhh, I am really loving that color as well! I am torn now, Forest or Mustard???!!! I think ultimately the Forest would be more versatile though.

I agree im torn between the two as well. If i had to choose i'd honestly get forest over mustard. But mustard is still beautiful if it fits your style!

I have no idea how I missed the mustard mod pics, but all I can say is WOW! I would have never guessed that color looked so good IRL. The online photos do not do that color justice.

I just have to see if for myself, so I ordered one from Shopbop.:smile: I'm still searching for my perfect pebbled rocco with a strap. :girlsigh: