Birth Announcement--I'm the proud "Mom" of TRIPLETS?!

What should I do with the Sophia triplets?

• Return the Sophia in Toffee

• Return the Sophia in Crimson

• Keep all 3 Sophias--and return the Lexi tote in Quartz

Results are only viewable after voting.

proffashionista

No 6-month pin 4 me!
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
So, I did it again...I fell in LOVE with the Sophia line and brought home two more "sisters" for my Gathered Leather Sophia in black.
Below are pics of the new arrivals, (along with the gathered leather Sophia that I revealed last week). I love them all--
Patent Large Sophia #15915 in Crimson ($398 before PCE):love:,
Embossed Exotic Large Sophia in Toffee #15954 ($598 before PCE) :heart:
Sophia Large Gathered Leather #15947 :cloud9:($598 before PCE).

BUT HERE'S THE PROBLEM....

I have a bag from the outlet that I purchased back in early June (tags still on and I have receipt)
for my Lexi Leather Tote (#14055) in Quartz ($428.00 before all discounts--$192.00 after all discounts at outlet--bag in last pic below).
She was quite a deal--the leather is very beautiful, the color, quite unique, the built in top handle very different than any other bag I currently have.
HELP, PLEASE, WITH MY DILEMMA:

I already snipped tags and used the Gathered Leather Sophia...she's here to stay. SO...:shrugs:
--Do I keep only 1 of the new Sophia sisters--and if so, which one should go back: Toffee or Crimson????:confused1:
--Or do I return the Lexi tote--and keep all 3 Sophias????:shrugs:

Please, help me decide!:confused1: I really appreciate your ideas!!!!

Attachments

• Crimson & Toffee Sophias.JPG
    Crimson & Toffee Sophias.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 370
  • Sophia Gathered Leather Large 15947.JPG
    Sophia Gathered Leather Large 15947.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 245
  • Sophias_2.JPG
    Sophias_2.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 439
  • Lexi Magazine Tote 14055.JPG
    Lexi Magazine Tote 14055.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 291
Here's also some individual pics of the bags I'm deciding on....

Attachments

• Sophia Large Patent Crimson 15915.JPG
    Sophia Large Patent Crimson 15915.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Sophia Embossed Exotic Large Toffee 15954.JPG
    Sophia Embossed Exotic Large Toffee 15954.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Lexi Magazine Tote 14055.JPG
    Lexi Magazine Tote 14055.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 160
I would keep all the sophia's and return the lexi. The sophia's are very diff from each other and stunning. I personally do not like the lexi there is no wow factor at all with that bag. Good luck with your decision.

I voted to keep the Sophia's. They are all different types of leather and colors, so not really too similar except for the style. Plus you said that you love them, so I think that is reason enough to keep them all.

I would keep all the sophia's and return the lexi. The sophia's are very diff from each other and stunning. I personally do not like the lexi there is no wow factor at all with that bag. Good luck with your decision.

I was thinking this, too...Just was worried that 3 bags in the same style would be too much but I also thought that they are very different, too, from one another. Thanks for your ideas! (Love the bag in your avatar--did you get her? And congrats again on your new LV--DDG!)