$50 toward purchase from my SA!! Woohoo!!

sparklyred

Oct 28, 2009
I bought my purse last week and today when I came home I seen a Coach envelope on the table. Thinking it was the usual thank you card I was like "I wish they would send me some discounts instead of thank you cards" and I open it and it's a $50 off toward purchase at any FP store!!!!!!! I feel so loved and so excited...I need a new wallet. Looks like no minimum purchase required either. Today is my:yahoo: lucky day, now what to get...

Love these cards when they arrive! I used mine to buy a miranda necklace and also another for a key fob. The fob had a total cost of $8.24 after tax and the necklace was $32.32! Have fun deciding!

Profassionista - Love the new bag - just saw it today. How does the leather feel. That is a huge step for Coach - very similar in look to the LV EPI but I'm sure much more supple. How do you like it so far?

Sparklyred - I too hope I get one of these. I have not had a 25% off in a year at least. I keep asking my SA but no luck. No LV has my attention. Come on, Mike!!

Last edited: