PCE Undecisiveness - Help me Decide

• Dont get Kristin - take a chance on it hitting the outlets

• Get the Blue Smoke Kristin since you like the color

• Return Sequin Audrey and get python Sophia Instead

• Keep Sequin Audrey and do not get python Sophia

• Get the All!

• Other Combination of the above, please elaborate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just FYI....he is telling people they got married because she lost her job and needed the health insurance. I sure this is possible if she has some chronic condition but I am not falling for it. My friend things I will be starting trouble if I go to the house and leave a gift. I don't plan on starting trouble with her, I will just say I work with him and wanted to leave a gift to congratulate you on your wedding blah blah. Plus I kind of want to see what she looks like....morbid curiosity. Do you think I should go to the house and bring the gift to leave with her or just leave it on his desk at work?

^I know it would be more "fun" to take it to the house, but it might be better for you to leave it on his desk. Who knows how you might react if you come face to face with her, you know? He will be shocked and embarrassed if you leave on his desk, and he deserves that.

^I know it would be more "fun" to take it to the house, but it might be better for you to leave it on his desk. Who knows how you might react if you come face to face with her, you know? He will be shocked and embarrassed if you leave on his desk, and he deserves that.

Agreed! OP, I love your haul! :drool: but am so sorry you are going through this :feminist: Things will get better soon and you'll definitely be better off in the long run. :hugs: