To keep or not to keep the Audrina bag?

Keep beige Audrina bag?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

stellak33

Apr 7, 2007
I have the beige "Audrina" bag but I'm thinking of returning it. I love the bag but I feel its too small for my 5'10 frame. Help!!! What do you think? I know so many people are interested in this bag so not sure what to do!

OMG!! I would love to have that bag! But with that said, if you don't think you will use it then you should probably return it...? Sorry, I'm not very convincing, but I think that bag is fabulous!

Last edited:
If you don't love it, return it. Even if it's a sought-after bag, it's more important that you adore it.

ITA! There are 1278957390 sought after Chanels.... if it is too small for u and yur not in love, return it. Don't worry, you will NO DOUBT find one you are 100% sure about very soon!

:shrugs: I can't vote w/out pics... I've never heard of the Audrina bag...:shrugs:

Side note: don't keep something just because it's popular esp. since it doesn't work for you. Take for example those harem pants MC Hammer wore back in the day...I see some people are wearing them now...but doesn't mean everyone should. If you feel uncomfortable wearing it, you'll look uncomfortable...get something that is you and you'll pull it off effortlessly! It's the CHANEL way!!

As much as I loved the Audrina bag (in beige), I'm 5'7, shortwaisted, and felt it didn't hang long enough and was a weeeee bit small on me too. I returned mine and got the Beige Jumbo instead. Gives me the same effect that the Audrina bag gives Audrina, KWIM? HTH!

I loved this bag in photos, but then saw it at the trunk show and felt it was too small, and I'm only 5'2." I also did not like that it was so open with only a snap closure. I would say return it. Wait for something you really love.

Jennifer