• Leather Shoulder Bag

• Patent Shoulder Bag

• Python Shoulder Bag

• Gathered Shoulder Bag

• Poppy Bag

• Other Coach Bag

• No Bag for me this PCE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Other bag-purple embossed audrey :love: I LOVE her!! I have to pick up a wallet I ordered on Wednesday, so I may order the small black croc sophia. I saw her at Macy's today and she stopped me in my tracks! We'll see......:graucho: I may be back to update my vote!!

I got the Mia large leather carryall in the all but impossible to find silver/eggplant combination. She thought we'd have to order it from another store but then another SA was able to pull it up in the system after all. Hope it gets here soon. My nightmare is that it wasn't really available in the system and then I miss my chance to get it with PCE.

I also got the purple gathered flap clutch, which was just too gorgeous to pass up. I love how the gathered leather looks in purple, but the Sophias were just not doing it for me for reasons others have mentioned (small too small, large too large, shoulder strap too short).

The Madison shoulder bags are really nice, but I couldn't justify one because I already have a Hailey bag and IMHO there's not a gigantic difference between them.

Large Gathered sophia and Large op art sophia in champagne color..Love them both. I tried to talk my DH in exchanging my alexandra champagne for the sequin op art but he liked the alexandra better..