Eat Pray Love - Necklace???

I don't know either but that is a lovely necklace.

On another note, did you know that Dogeared has a Eat Pray Love inspired line of jewelry? Pretty stuff, but I don't think that necklace is one of their pieces.

I don't know either but that is a lovely necklace.

On another note, did you know that Dogeared has a Eat Pray Love inspired line of jewelry? Pretty stuff, but I don't think that necklace is one of their pieces.

Thanks! I did previously check out Dogeared and among many jewelry designers mentioned for that movie but I haven't been able to track down the designer for this specific necklace!!! I hope someone will be able to post a response on this thread!!!

i just checked me & ro's website and there's a link on the front page of jewelry from the movie, eat pray love. this is the only one that may look similar, but i still don't think it's the same one.

http://www.meandrojewelry.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=49&PID=4&page=4

thanks for the link. i did previously check me & ro's among other designers but nothing looked exactly like the necklace in the picture. the necklace/charm dangles a lot longer. i hope the necklace from the movie is not custom made and is available for purchase. crossing my fingers!!