Victoria and Katie together again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2006
beckham_holmes2_180.jpg

Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham left their husbands and kids at home this week and headed to Paris for some quality girl time in the chic French capital.

The BFFs, dubbed 'PoshKat' in the British press, first attended Paris Fashion Week in October, seeing shows by Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent and visiting Giambattista Valli's showroom a month before Holmes, 28, married Tom Cruise.

This time around, only Beckham, 32, attended the Chanel show on Tuesday morning, and told PEOPLE she was looking forward to moving to America. "I'm very excited to be moving to L.A.," she said. "It will be especially nice for the children. To be able to be outdoors so much of the time will be wonderful."

After the show she met up with Holmes for lunch at Le Voltaire, an upscale bistro serving classic French fare.

And in the evening, the two friends went to a party for an Armani store opening and caught up with the designer – who dressed Holmes and her wedding party – and his niece Roberta, who helped organize the nuptials.

On Wednesday, Holmes again skipped the fashion scene, with Beckham attending the Galliano show solo.

Meanwhile, back in the U.S., Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York City on Tuesday unveiled wax figures of Beckham and her soccer star husband, David, draped in American flags (David Beckham recently signed on with the L.A. Galaxy in a deal that reportedly may earn him more than $250 million).

EKKKK, I think Katie is wearing something my grandmother wore to a wedding a few years back.....IMO not her best look!

Victoria's dress is cute and I love the belt....but put on a few lbs....please!!

EKKKK, I think Katie is wearing something my grandmother wore to a wedding a few years back.....IMO not her best look!

Victoria's dress is cute and I love the belt....but put on a few lbs....please!!

Too right! I don't know why Katie C feels the need to wear stuff that makes her look much older. As for Victoria B, I love her clothing, but I think she could afford to put on some pounds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.