Diappointed, left in the dust with my PCE

jules08

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
I'll try to be brief, but I'm so flippin' pissed!

I needed (hehe) a new tote, so I decided to get a Poppy Glam Tote, they seem very popular. I have stayed away from Poppy because I thought the line was for teens and 20's. But if you really look at the styles you can find a print that is more subdued that wont make you look like you're trying to be "cool".

Anyway, when I went to the thumbnails of the op art totes, they had this very pretty grey and pink print which I thought was perfect. So I waited for Wed. when they put the new stuff on. No grey/pink, still had the basic black, khaki, and black/white. Why do they have these pics if the bag is not available?!:cry:

I, being in USA, for curiosity, was looking at their global sites, you know the ones you can't order from if you're from here, and there is the bag for sale at the Japanese site!! WTH? Come on, so Coach, why post this pic here and get me all worked up if it's not available!

I ended up getting the black graffiti print wristlet , which I know is new and am HOPING! that it is made in the glam tote soon, really love the print, and that very cute new resin offspinner charm w/PCE.

If you click on the black op art tote, there it is! :pout:
dont understand why it's over there, but not avail. here.
Thanks for reading!

http://japan.coach.com/online/handb...1-13500-38664-jp?t1Id=38613&t2Id=38664&tier=2

Last edited:
Hey Photogurl and Jules08, I have info on your Ski bunny glam!!

Baer77 got this email from Coach:
"The Poppy Ski Bunny Glam Tote, style 15873 for $258.00, is expected to be in stock in mid October."

Hopefully you'll get it soon. They might have just tested it out in Japan first to see if people liked it there. Congrats on getting the black graffiti print wristlet though :smile:

"The Poppy Ski Bunny Glam Tote, style 15873 for $258.00, is expected to be in stock in mid October."

PBI...

Fark. I was hoping it would be $198. Hehe. I passed on PCE this go around because I fell in love with a picture of that quilted tote on nitrolicious.

When is next PCE? hehe

oh, thanks much for that info!! I will be there!:yahoo:
too bad $258, I agree. Grabbed the wristlet, not taking a chance!

Just a little more info- i saw on one thread here it is a quilted nylon bag- not leather, and that it will be available in Raspberry too! They said the trim was leather though. I'm hope they did it well with the nylon because I too am very excited to get it in black.

My SA said another PCE would be here mid to late November, so if you can wait, you could get the tote for $193 (PCE discount). I think I need it for my trip to Colorado in December! :tup: