Your favourite-most-wonderful-ever-prettiest-ring-of-the-decade!!!

monica-- the pink is a FABULOUS addition to your collection! congratulations...simply beautiful! the blue stone is probably a blue topaz.

Thank you f&f!! And yes, it's indeed a topaz.

I am still in doubt whether I should buy 3 Pomellato nudo rings. What do you think?? Will it have added value next to the Morganno Bello rings?

Thank you f&f!! And yes, it's indeed a topaz.

I am still in doubt whether I should buy 3 Pomellato nudo rings. What do you think?? Will it have added value next to the Morganno Bello rings?

I need to google to see what you're talking about. if the Pomellato rings are the standard bezel-set gemstone stackables, they would look nice mixed together. I have to say that the Morganno rings are so simple, unique, elegant, & spectacular. they are the prettiest stackables that I've ever seen!

gonna google...brb...

Yes that's what I mean! The Morganno Bello rings cured me from my Nudo addiction. But as I was so absolutely sure about the Nudo's before, this question pops up every now and then.

I think you are right. Thanks for advising me. Exactly what I needed. Especially as I can buy 8-9 Morganno Bello rings for the price of 1 Nudo!!

Yes that's what I mean! The Morganno Bello rings cured me from my Nudo addiction. But as I was so absolutely sure about the Nudo's before, this question pops up every now and then.

I think you are right. Thanks for advising me. Exactly what I needed. Especially as I can buy 8-9 Morganno Bello rings for the price of 1 Nudo!!

honestly, for me, I'd pick the morganno even if they were MORE expensive. they are unique, artful, elegant. they look like your style (& mine!!!). you won't see them on other people. they are my first choice for sure!!!

:hugs:

honestly, for me, I'd pick the morganno even if they were MORE expensive. they are unique, artful, elegant. they look like your style (& mine!!!). you won't see them on other people. they are my first choice for sure!!!

:hugs:

:yahoo: I've tried so many Nudo's but could never decide on the right combination. While I directly fell in love with these. It's indeed my style... And yours:biggrin:

I have been wearing this ring lately since it's my birthstone. I do love it! madgascar pink sapphires:

pink-sapp-pave.jpg

pink-sapp-pave-top.jpg

pink-sapp-pave-side.jpg

user215093_pic65673_1285270414_thumb[1].jpg

My fav.. ring is my wedding ring and engagement ring..

The engagement

Has two heart shaped yellow diamonds and the round shaped clear diamond

The Wedding ring has a traditional passage from the Torah-

I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine. (Song Of Solomon 6:3) ...

Gorgeous as ever Frick&Frack!!! I missed to see your beautiful ring designs!
^thank you!:hugs: have you gotten any new additions to your morganno collection?

Gorgeous F&F...is the ring a LeVian?
^thank you! no, it's not a levian, but perhaps it's similar? I rarely buy designer pieces. I'm a stone collector, so I buy based on the stone & the aesthetics. I was drawn to this ring, but I don't know anything about the manufacturer.