Please help!! Black city rggh

JessieRose

Couture, it's my bag
O.G.
May 8, 2009
I am usually in the Chanel forum, however, I decided to convert!!

I found a boutique that has 1 black city with rose gold hardware. Is that style/color combination sold out at most boutiques or hard to find? Do you think I should grab it while I can or do you think I would be able to find it in the future? I wanted to wait until after the holidays to make any large purchases but don't want to miss out. Let me know your thoughts!!

Thanks!

It's always going to be around as black is a seasonal color (meaning it's available every season). If you're not picky about leather then you will be able to buy one during the Spring/Summer 11 season and pass on the one in the boutique.

^^agree with miuuu. We cannot predict future seasons' leather. But 2010 black leather (especially with giant hardware) is heavenly. I just sold my black rggh city and kind of regret it, the leather was amazing soft even when I bought it brand new!

I would grab it. As was said, this season's black leather is fabulous.
:graucho:
attachment.php

Attachments

• rggh2..jpg
    rggh2..jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 267
definitely go for it! this 2010/3 is the best season of black color, at least among all these 3-4 years... it's such a deep jet black with fabulously moist & nicely distressed :nuts: