Which wallet would go with the Acorn Alexandra

Jan 29, 2009
I just ordered the Acorn Alexandra and I really would like a wallet to go with her. I would either like a medium wallet or large. Should I get the Madison Acorn wallet or Julia zip around wallet to match or a different color? What would your suggestions be? I have the medium black croc wallet but I would like something to go with the acorn. What do you think?

I would get a fun pop of color since you have a black wallet. Red Patent for fall/winter would be beautiful against the acorn- but then again the camel patent would look great too! Also, the new purple zip around is a beautiful color. Good luck with your choice!

I would get a fun pop of color since you have a black wallet. Red Patent for fall/winter would be beautiful against the acorn- but then again the camel patent would look great too! Also, the new purple zip around is a beautiful color. Good luck with your choice!
I love the camel patent zip around wallet. I think that would look great with the acorn and it would be neutral so it would go with other things. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi,
I love wallets!!! I agree with sassypursefreak. Go with a pop of color. If you live near an outlet, they have a lot of new fun MFF wallets plus I am sure you can find some FP delete ones too.
Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin: