Help for those who cant find chanel 5171 black with white bows

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
I HAVE FOUND SOME BLACK WITH WHITE BOWS

Hi, i am in Australia and these Chanel 5171 BLACK WITH WHITE BOWS are sold out everywhere in this country! I have looked absolutely everywhere

Today i have been on the phone to the USA. i called just about everyone who sells chanel sunglasses, and FINALLY I HAVE FOUND SOME!

Nordstrom Downtown Seattle (#1)
500 Pine Street
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 628-2111
They do not sell Chanel Sunglasses ONLINE nordstrom so you have to call the store
This particular Nordstrom store ( the flagship main store ) are sending me a pair of chanel 5171 BLACK WITH WHITE BOWS!
they are the only place that would send to me in Australia and accept normal visa credit card!
I cannot wait to receive these! If you really really want these as much as i did then call them!
and i forgot to mention THEY ARE CHEAPER THAN HERE IN AUSTRALIA
yay yay yay yay yay

I Hope this helps somebody!

Last edited:
I found a pair at saks in mission viejo where everything was marked down starting from 20% off, including these chanel sunnies, as the store was closing down. This was 1.5 week ago.

bought a pair today at sunglass hut..........

they had:

the large and small black sunnies w/white bows
(the large ones are polarized)

the brown sunnies w/brown bows
the black sunnies w/black bows

if anyone needs more info let me know

^ What do you mean by big and small? And polarised?! My white bows certainly aren't :sad:

the ones i bought are 5171 and are polarized, it says it on the right side and it had a "P" sticker

there were two different sizes in the black w/white bow

i believe the smaller size is 5170 and the lenses on them were not polarized