Saffiano Lux Open Tote

i know the word says open tote but can anyone explain the interior to me? does it have a magnetic closure or is it totally open? thanks girls.

Mine is open with a magnetic closure.

There is a small patch pocket inside on one side, and on the other side is a little larger zippered pocket.

But yes the bag has no overall zipper closure - just a magnetic closure.

There is a version of this bag with zippered top closure...not sure of what the exact name / product number is.

oh dear - I just found this bag on sale for $999 CDN - I must say the bag did attract me very much - I have it on hold and don't know if I should take the plunge - the colour is Amaranto but I also have an LV vernis in amarante - don't think it is too similiar??

info from Joanna...

here is the size difference, from smallest to largest, and what current colors we have available:

BN1801
Price: $1410
Size: 30 L x 20 H x 13 W (cm)
Color: Bacca (brick)
Info: Smallest size of the tote with the top double zippers with open middle compartment

BN1874
Price: $1325
Size: 33 L x 21.5 H x 14 W (cm)
Color: Nero (black)
Info: Newer model, it is the opposite of the above - has 2 open compartments with 1 zipper middle compartment. Each open side has a magnet button closure to keep it closed.

BN1786
Price: $1525
Size: 35.5 L x 26 H x 15 W (cm)
Color: Cacao (brown)
Info: Medium size of the BN1801

BN1844
Price: $1595
Size: 37 L x 26 H x 17 W (cm)
Color: Nero and Argilla (grey)
Info: Another newer model, more simple with only side snaps and just one big compartment (no seperations inside)

BN1802
Size: 40 L x 30 H x 17 W (cm)
Color: Nero, Cacao, Caramel (tan), Pomice (light grey), Barolo (wine)
Info: Largest size of the BN1801

wow...it is so confusing....i saw a lady taking the smaller one few days ago and it looked great!! I kept searching details for the bag, now then i realised there are so much difference in the sizes, internal compartments and prices.

Thanks for the info. :smile:

oh dear - I just found this bag on sale for $999 CDN - I must say the bag did attract me very much - I have it on hold and don't know if I should take the plunge - the colour is Amaranto but I also have an LV vernis in amarante - don't think it is too similiar??

Wow I'm from Toronto, do you mind telling me where you found that bargain?? And what color is amarante like? Magenta?

I just ordered a BN1844 saffiano lux tote from Joanna in Bluette. Very excited!