why am i behaving like this???

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
alright. i have to admit..
something's either bothering me or what.

i feel so...f....a....r...away from LV recently..:s:blink:

what's wrong with me :confused1:

Hmmm... maybe you aren't feeling this season?

Don't worry.. I'm not feeling that many bags either... but together, we'll pull through it!!! ;)

Have you looked at the new look book....I was feeliong the same way until I went and looked....I realized even tho I like nothing from S/S, there are new releases I really like.

i normally am not interested in any of the new bags of a new season..so im fine with that..

i dunno..it's something about the newer styles...the "lines", "patterns"...i dunno!

Hmmm... maybe you aren't feeling this season?

Don't worry.. I'm not feeling that many bags either... but together, we'll pull through it!!! ;)

is it the price..?

i dunno..but i feel really weird..i'm online all the time..but i just dunt feel like responding sometimes........i see a lot of u guys very excited about the new releases...but not me...:crybaby:and i feel left out....... :sad:

its just me..sorry..im venting a bit now..

Maybe you're overwhelm? Need a break?

I think it's fine to feel not LVing right now.

I spent forever looking at B-bags (talk about the real darkside :borg:) and hunting around at Hermes bracelets, but there's nothing in the forum code that says you need to love LV all days 24 hours a day ;)

Variety is the spice of life :biggrin:

but i feel like..my bf broke up with me or something..

You can have several boyfriends~! :graucho:

I am kinda feeling the same way...not super excited about anything coming out...plus, I am putting $ towards a new wardrobe for my law firm internship!!

LOL