Can you go 9 months without buying LV???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulikeymahpurze?

Purse Addiction
Jun 24, 2010
Hey TPFers!

My bf put me to a dare to not buy any LV for 9 months. If I win, he will match however much I will pay for a new bag...so if I buy a bag for $3,000, he will also give me $3,000 for LV. $6,000 is a really good LV budget IMO lol.

I've bought so many LV bags and slg's these last 3 months and I'm not sure if I can survive that long not buying any.

What do you think? Do you think it's worth it? Do you think I'll survive? lol :P OMG I think I need to join a support group haha! I think it's easier said than done.

damn $6k! definitely worth the wait unless there's something that's about to be discontinued that you HAVE to get.. i say wait & go all out with that $6k :biggrin:

The new Empriente collection is coming out next month and my SA told me there will be new azur shoulder bags in the spring! Ahh! I want to prove him wrong too, but he knows I'm THAT obsessed!

:lolots::roflmfao::lolots::roflmfao::lolots:
Good luck!!! I know I couldn't. Tell him to triple it, make it worth the wait BUT he must buy you one for Christmas cuz his purchases don't count. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.