Coach Sterling Rondells Pendant Necklace

Hey guys!
Need some help here. I was thinking of purchasing the sterling silver rondells pendant, but none of the Coach stores in my area are carrying it and they aren't able to order it in for me, so I have to resort to buying it online (I'm from Canada). I'm quite fond of it, but I'm not positive I should get it because I have yet to see it in person and see how it looks when worn. Does anyone have any modelling pics of this necklace? I really like the way the picture on the site shows it, but realistically, I don't think it sits like that (I believe the rings would sit in such a way that only their sides could be seen, like in the alternative picture). Or even if you've tried it out in store, let me know! Thanks!

I think it would lay like the alt view. Sometimes they might sit vertically, but I think more often than not they'd lay sideways.

I'd also be weary of rhinestones -- I had a star necklace from a few floorsets back and lost rhinestones out of it after like.. a month and a half.

Hey guys!
Need some help here. I was thinking of purchasing the sterling silver rondells pendant, but none of the Coach stores in my area are carrying it and they aren't able to order it in for me, so I have to resort to buying it online (I'm from Canada). I'm quite fond of it, but I'm not positive I should get it because I have yet to see it in person and see how it looks when worn.

Hey, fellow Canadian :salute:. That is a pretty choice :smile:! Do you know what the length is (I find that 16-18 inches are too short).

Hey, fellow Canadian :salute:. That is a pretty choice :smile:! Do you know what the length is (I find that 16-18 inches are too short).

The SAs couldn't find info on the length (I was wondering about it, too), but they were pretty certain that it's 16-18 inches. I believe the standard Tiffany necklaces come in the 16 inch length, which is perfect for me, so I do hope it's about that length.

The SAs couldn't find info on the length (I was wondering about it, too), but they were pretty certain that it's 16-18 inches. I believe the standard Tiffany necklaces come in the 16 inch length, which is perfect for me, so I do hope it's about that length.
^Yes, it is a convertible 16-18" necklace.
They only did a search for Canadian stores, I believe. My last resort was to buy online.
Ah ok, my bad, I did not realize you were in Canadia (:P) , that's bunny speak for Canada :smile: