Got the last one and I think I'm done buying LVs for the year **Instant Reveal**

She's sooooo cutee and gorgeous!! =D

Congrats! ^^;

LOVE it!!! Congrats!

Thanks you! :smooch:

Gorgeous! I have the RD in Amarante and LOVE it! Wish it wasn't being discontinued! It's beautiful in the Pomme!

Thanks Bijouxlady! I had the chance to get the RD in Amarante pre-loved but really want this in Pomme! Glad our boutique got one!

Beautiful! I have always coveted this bag...maybe I'll own it one day after the basics are done. Congrats!

Thanks scardeycat! I know me too and I feel so lucky to have it now! :smile:

So so So Pretty! Congrats

Congrats!

Congrats! It's absolutely stunning!!!

Thank you! xoxo

The Roxbury is gorgeous in Pomme! I recently purchased one in amarante and love, love, love it. My SA told me there were rumors it was being discontinued and numbers were dropping but then she said they decided to not discontinue afterall ;). This bag takes on a different character in the different colors offered. I feel like the pomme is fabulously fabulous, the amarante is fabulously chic and the rose florentine is fabulously delicate. Sorry for rambling...LOL! Enjoy her and wear her often!

ITA on your description of each colour! I chose the Pomme as I love it and wanted a "fabulously fabulous" bag lol. Plus, I don't have any red bags like this one yet.

Congrats! Very cute!

Congrats .. great choice

very pretty!

Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Thank you so much! MWah!