Has anyone seen the Honey Marcie IRL??

I saw it at Nordstrom in the large hobo. The color is sort of a yellow, honey-mustard color. It's a nice color if you don't mind a little yellow tone in your bag. It isn't as neutral as the Marcies in Nut, Wood or Tan IMO because of the yellow tone to it and the fact that it is a little brighter, sunnier, more buttercup-ish. I wouldn't say it's a tan or a gold....hard to describe.

Last edited:
Thanks madforchloe, that sounds like what I thought it would look like. I was looking at the new medium size that is on NM website, the small Marcie is a little too small for me and the large is a little larger than I would need for everyday, so the medium sounds perfect, but the color selection seems limited.

Thanks madforchloe, that sounds like what I thought it would look like. I was looking at the new medium size that is on NM website, the small Marcie is a little too small for me and the large is a little larger than I would need for everyday, so the medium sounds perfect, but the color selection seems limited.

I'm actually looking for a carmel color, and was hoping this might work.

I'm also looking at the dark brown on Sak's website, I had a large whiskey and returned it. Loved the bag, loved the color, but just decided I didn't need anymore larger bags. Maybe I'll opt for the smaller size in another color.

I saw the "Brown" color at Neimans....and it is very pretty! I loved it, and was surprised Chloe made a brown color called "Brown" and not "Mocha" or "Moka." It's pretty in person. I think Chloe is going to be coming out with the medium size Marcie as part of its regular collection going forward. I am not sure what colors it will be coming in, though. The medium seems like it would be the perfect size. The small works just fine for me, I find it is not really small - but more like the medium Paraty in size - and it fits everything my Paraty fits. I LOVE Marcie!!

Hmmmm, maybe I'll rethink the small. I have 2 small Paraty's and one large, and can't decide which size is best, guess I could try the small and always get another size later.:sneaky: