Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am new on this forum and would like to share with everyone my newest purchase. I got this on Saturday, pre-loved, but is in great condition. Here she is at work with me yesterday. Thanks for letting me share.

Ribera1-2-1.jpg
Ribera2-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am new on this forum and would like to share with everyone my newest purchase. I got this on Saturday, pre-loved, but is in great condition. Here she is at work with me yesterday. Thanks for letting me share.

Ribera1-2-1.jpg
Ribera2-1-1.jpg
Congrats on the Ribera! It's such a cute bag! :smile:

JHeartsLV- Welcome to tpf! Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag and looks just like new! Enjoy it!
Gab- Love your NF. And your Eva reveal was one of my faves here. :smile:
ririan- Such a cute mini noe. Looks great on you
DisCo- Thank you for your sweet compliment :hugs: The other bag is a vintage Samsonite hatbox.

howardu09 you're so cool!!! Love :heart: your grey trench (and your keepal too)

Here I'm at the stadium, waiting for the football match of my fav team (go juventus goooo!! ) with monogram speedy 25 and monogram belt. (I'm sorry, pic is a little dark..)

DSCN1212.jpg

JHeartsLV- Welcome to tpf! Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag and looks just like new! Enjoy it!
Gab- Love your NF. And your Eva reveal was one of my faves here. :smile:
ririan- Such a cute mini noe. Looks great on you
DisCo- Thank you for your sweet compliment :hugs: The other bag is a vintage Samsonite hatbox.

Wow I didn't know Samsonite made hatboxes but it's so cute!

@Jhearts - love your bag and I'm new 2 welcome!
@Gabs - is that red on your wall? I love, love that color on walls...pretty picture
@HowardU - I so admire your style! I follow your blog as well...your eye to detail with bracelets and pins are so unique...
@MissMerion - love your scarf and speedy of course

Status
Not open for further replies.