My Legacy Kisslock Accessory Collection IS Now Complete :-))

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
I JUST finished my legacy kiss-lock collection today by getting the kisslock fold over wristlet. I know there is a matching wallet but I'm going to pass on hunting it down and settle for the smaller accessories. So I consider this collection complete :smile:)) I just wanted to share it....

Attachments

• Legacy Kiss Lock Collection 008. Forum.JPG
    Legacy Kiss Lock Collection 008. Forum.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 218
I JUST finished my legacy kiss-lock collection today by getting the kisslock fold over wristlet. I know there is a matching wallet but I'm going to pass on hunting it down and settle for the smaller accessories. So I consider this collection complete :smile:)) I just wanted to share it....
Very nice, you have the long version of the makeup case too beyond the kisslock one?

I have all in that picture except for the small fob... just didn't want to get it dirty or snagged since I use my in normal rotation :smile:

there's also this kisslock version of the coin purse but with a super long strap that is kinda rare (by super long I'm comparing to the wristlet strap) if I get a chance to peep I'll see if I can find the style number but I won't get a chance to stop by till the weekend..I'm almost sure it exists cos I want one too!!!