Looking for a tote.

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
i have an executive/cerf that i love love. I am looking for an shoulder bag that fit's a bunch i cant seem to find anything maybe i am missing something. I tried the GST but it's to small

Thank you all ladies!

I think the on the road tote looks cute but i have a neverfull by vuitton and the big open top makes me nervous. The ultimate soft an diamond stitch are not really my style.

I keind of like this fall winter 2010 large tote does anyone have pricing info on it or a name i can't seem to find anything about her.

Attachments

• INFphoto_1377045.jpg
    INFphoto_1377045.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 205
Let me preface what I'm going to say by stating I am not attempting to do a sale.

I own a black lamb Chanel shoulder/tote that has the reissue chain. It came out in the early 90s before the reissue flap was "reissued". The interior has a snap out coin purse. The interior lining is red, very red --think Chinese red versus burgundy. It is quilted but in a different fashion than flaps. There is a diamond pattern but rather than one stitch around the diamond there are two which are approx. 1/8 in apart and the look is different (hard to explain). It zips across the top but the zipper is recessed between the front and back panel. It holds more than a m/l flap but I can't compare to jumbo because they're too heavy for me. It was more expensive than the flaps.

The odd thing is whenever I would see one on the "bay" the picture doesn't really pull you because the listing pics are small. Keep your eye out because I have seen listed occasionally.

OP---the bag that you posted is not out yet I don't believe---its part of the Coco Casual line from Fall Act 2 which has not fully shipped. I'm not sure of the price because as far as I know Saks is not getting this bag. HTH!