The BREAKFAST CLUB Re-Unites!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b20...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Don't You Forget About Them: Breakfast Club Cast Reunites!

attachment.php

When Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy, Judd Nelson and Anthony Michael Hall got together on Monday, it wasn't in the library at Shermer High.

Rather, the four Brat Pack stars of the teen angst-defining movie The Breakfast Club reunited in New York City for a 25th anniversary screening of the '80s high school flick.

The event, hosted by the Film Society of Lincoln Center, also served as a celebration of the film's director, John Hughes, who passed away last year.

Noticeably absent, of course, was Emilio Estevez. He was reportedly working on a film in Canada.

Fair enough. At least he wasn't out taping Larry Lester's buns together again.

Attachments

• 293.AnthonyMichaelHall.MRingwald.ASheedy.JNelson.tg.092210.jpg
    293.AnthonyMichaelHall.MRingwald.ASheedy.JNelson.tg.092210.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 348
wow..look at Judd looking like someones great Grandpa. I had such a crush on him.I wish i knew about this, I definitely would've gone.

when I first looked at that pic, he reminded me of the actor who played Ben on LOST!:P

I loved this movie and still watch it when it replays late at night on one of the movie channels!! There are so many classic scenes from this movie -- when they smoke the "doobie" and dance through the library, when Judd Nelson's character hides under the desk and they all cough and thump their hands on the desks, when Ally Sheedy walks out after being made up by Molly Ringwald. The movie still resonates today & and I think kids today can identify with it just as much as we could when we first saw it - I know my kids love it just as much as I do!!

Lets not forget St. Elmo's Fire, Molly wasn't in it but it was still a great movie, LOVE ALL THE BRAT PACK MOVIES, and lets not forget Weird Science and For Keeps (my favorite Molly Ringwald movie)