Anybody up for a rather PLAID reveal?

GlockGirl

Feb 23, 2010
:graucho:

Sorry guys, I'm too beat for a drawn-out reveal. I'm beat. I have mono and way overdid it today. But I know there were requests for IRL pics of this bag. So here's a quick one of miss Tartan Luxey! I was surprised to be able to get her in the store when I walked in and there were none displayed. My fave SA brought her outta the back for me, though. She always remembers me as the girl with all the Pop C. :biggrin:

I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of tartan accessories. Only options were skinny, wristlet, or large wristlet. Not a fan of regular wristlets, and I have a large wristlet that I've never used ... so I went with the medium skinny.

IMG_2473.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I have to mention, I heard one of the SA's made a comment that surprised me. She said "I'm so glad they brought back the Audrey as Poppy!"

I mean, the similarities are undeniable ... but it was surprising to actually hear it.

Verrry cute! Love the ribbon! Love the colors!

OMG, I know! I didn't even notice the ribbon, and then my friend and I were at NY&Co. checking out and the girls was like "Ohhh, what'd ya get from Coach? :graucho:" And I broke it out and showed her, and she was like "OMG! The ribbon and medallion are just TDF!" And I was like "OMG, I didn't even notice! They ARE!" And then we were both like OMG. :nuts::nuts: