Some Prime Outlets are now Premium Outlets

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
I got this email from Premium Outlets saying that selected Prime Outlet centers are now part of Premium Outlets. Here is a list.

Attachments

• PremiumOutletCentersjpeg.jpg
    PremiumOutletCentersjpeg.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 422
You are right, Q, mine already has the new signage! I hope they get better deletes now... :woohoo:
This is part of the email I received:
Susan G. Komen
Text Pink. Shop. Save.
Premium Outlets® and Susan G. Komen for the Cure® are teaming up to support breast cancer awareness, research, and treatment programs in communities across the country. During the month of October, text "PINK" to 90999* to donate $10 to support the cause. Then, enjoy special savings from Coach, Cole Haan, DKNY, Giorgio Armani, J.Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren and many more. Plus, enter for a chance to win prizes** during the Premium Outlets Pink Event. Click here for a complete list of participating centers and dates and visit our center-specific Sales & Events pages for event dates at a Premium Outlet Center near you.

I saw from your list that Prime outlet in Orlando was going to become Premium..but there already exists a Premium one in orlando... won't that lead to confusion ?

They are calling them Premium Orlando North and South... They are both on International Drive so if you get confused, you can just go to both... BONUS!!

^^ BONUS!! YAYYY for us!! Now my poor hubby will really be confused...he was already confused about which one was Prime (He referes to "outlets near millenia") and which one was Premium (DH refers to "outlets near seaworld") *sigh* MEN!! lol

Ok, so I got the GOODS from my guy!!!! :nuts: I am attaching a spreadsheet because it is too much info for a post... This is official delete information for September but NOT what has been received at my local outlets. The information on the sheet is ALL I could get, so I have no more info about colors or prices... They will all be 30% + 20%.

God bless you! May the force be with you! Live long and prosper! Whatever you say when you wish good luck... :graucho: We will need it when all these gorgeous deletes start hitting the outlets. One piece of advice: If you want something specific get on client track NOW!!!

Attachments

• SEPT_Deletes2.jpg
    SEPT_Deletes2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Ok, so I got the GOODS from my guy!!!! :nuts: I am attaching a spreadsheet because it is too much info for a post... This is official delete information for September but NOT what has been received at my local outlets. The information on the sheet is ALL I could get, so I have no more info about colors or prices... They will all be 30% + 20%.

God bless you! May the force be with you! Live long and prosper! Whatever you say when you wish good luck... :graucho: We will need it when all these gorgeous deletes start hitting the outlets. One piece of advice: If you want something specific get on client track NOW!!!

I cant see it