• Kristin Pleated Satchel: Blue Smoke

• Kristin Pleated Satchel: Black

• Kristin Pleated Satchel: Embossed Python

• Kristin Pleated Satchel: Black Studded Leather

Results are only viewable after voting.

alliep

O.G.
Mar 15, 2010
I've never started a thread before but I am a long time lurker. I am a huge Coach fan (DUH!!!) but I'm completely undecided on my current handbag of choice: Kristin Leather Pleated Satchel.

I originally purchased the black but am now undecided if I should go for the blue smoke, the embossed python, or the studded leather. Or keep the black but my issue with that is that I have a lot of black leather handbags but this one in black is just, well in the words of Rachel Zoe: "I die". But that's how I feel about all my choices so I figured I'd pose this question to the fashion forward chicas of TPF: What's your poison if you had to choose???? I have until tomorrow to make this choice so any help is greatly appreciated.

I think this bag is gorgeous in every color! If you like black bags and that's what you tend to gravitate towards, keep the black one. I keep trying to venture out of my black bag comfort zone, but I always go back :P

The studded one is absolutely gorgeous (comes in black and boysenberry) but the boysenberry (purple) seems like the metallic leather would flake off...however, the black studded one seems to be a different type of leather that is a little more durable.

A friend of mine purchased the blue smoke one this weekend and the sa told her there were very few left (she was between the blue smoke and black as well but after hearing that, she went for the blue smoke).

Personally, I'd go for either the blue smoke or the black leather - either of those would be more durable and great for everyday use! Usually during the winter months you see brighter deep colors...just food for thought. :smile:

The Embossed Python is TDF (please see Proffashionista's reveal)! The Blue Smoke is a close second for me but I like the Python because of the versatility in the colors.

I am leaning towards that blue smoke but what turns me off is the brass hardware. I'm a silver hardware kind of gal but for this I think I may make an exception. I just have to make sure I decide by tomorrow because I'm pretty much with it for life after this exchange.

Keep the choices coming though, things could still change.