Help me decide - which wallet?

Which one?

• Mahina Ameila Wallet in Noir with Gold hardware

• Mahina Ameila Wallet in Noir with Silver hardware

• Epi Eugenie Wallet in Noir with Silver hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 14, 2007
My current Prada zip around wallet has now seen it days, so I am about to purchase a new wallet! :yahoo:

The choices are:
a) Mahina Amelia Noir wallet (this has both gold and silver hardware)
b) Epi Eugenie Noir wallet (this has silver hardware)

I don't know which one to choose... currently in my LV purse collection I have the Mahina XL in Noir, Epi Noe in Noir and Denim Cabby GM in Noir which I mainly use and they all have the gold/bronze hardware. Will it look strange if I get a black wallet with silver hardware, when all the hardware on my purses are gold/bronze? I tend to have a matchy matchy disorder to have my wallet match my purse! :P

Suggestions appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi I have the Mahina in black with silver hardware while it is a nice wallet I find the credit card slots a real pain with this wallet because the leather is soft it is hard to get the cards in and out of the slots the slots are so flat that I really have to force the cards in if that makes sense anyway I would pick the epi leather if I have the choice again I find some of the LV wallets are not very functional at all that said I do like the sarah wallet design I think I prefer it when the cards slots are vertical anyway good luck.

Hi I have the Mahina in black with silver hardware while it is a nice wallet I find the credit card slots a real pain with this wallet because the leather is soft it is hard to get the cards in and out of the slots the slots are so flat that I really have to force the cards in if that makes sense anyway I would pick the epi leather if I have the choice again I find some of the LV wallets are not very functional at all that said I do like the sarah wallet design I think I prefer it when the cards slots are vertical anyway good luck.

I never thought about that! I would have thought the leather inside was a little harder than the outside! I much much prefer a wallet that has a harder leather inside as my Chanel lambskin wallet is too soft and it is so hard to take anything out!

Decision continues!