Maggie- Saffron or Cinnamon....??

VPink118

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
Have any of you ladies seen the Saffron or Cinnamon Maggie in person? I just saw them on the website and like them both... any preferences?

Also, can I use my electronic PCE on them and then return one in the store???

TIA!!:P

I have the saffron and I just love, love, love the color! It's so pretty in late summer/early fall. I saw the cinnamon and it was way too orange IMO, but then agian I've never really been into orange. HTH!!

I have the original cinnamon Maggie. Same color but without the brass logo on front. It is an amazing color and great bag. I had the smaller one and returned it originally because it kept slipping off my shoulder. I happened to be in the outlet a year later and saw the one and only large for less tan the price of the small.nit was meant to be. I have loved it since. It slips sometimes as well, but worth every readjustment

picture.php

I have last years cinnamon and love her. I have had so many compliments on this bag, especially the color. I vote cinnamon.

The cinnamon Maggie they have out this year, IMO opinion is much more orange-y than the first version they had out a year ago....the Saffron is also has more brown tones than the one a year ago. I thought I would like the cinnamon because I wear a lot of orange but I like the Saffron better.