Reveal! Fresh off Singapore Chanel Boutique!

I can't contain my own excitement! :lol:

*** Ta Dah *** :yahoo:

Presenting my lovely Half Moon WOC in Burgundy Red! :yahoo:

This is my first Chanel WOC, I was contemplating the quilted caviar WOC, however the black is totally sold out in the Singapore boutique, although they do have it in Grey, I was not feeling the colour, and when comparing both side by side, I felt the Half Moon is more spacious and somehow exudes a more classy feel! ;)

Oh she is Gorgeous! I was wanting a black! All sold out?....sigh....

Modelling pics please? Is there only reds left in the half moon WOC? Ooo, you are lucky too....she is soooooo sweet!

I will try my very best to post modelling pics this Friday. Friday is casual day in the office so I think I can get away with my new baby hehehe... :graucho:

Yes babe, the black and blue is completely sold out, so far when I was at the boutique earlier, there was only 2 new pieces and now that I've snagged one, they have one left!

Congrats! I love this shade of red! Good choice, Babe!
MBS store is much bigger, but I still prefer the one at NAC.
The place feels so familiar and cozy :smile:

Thanks babe! :smile:

I've never been to MBS, heard it's lovely, but yes I have to agree, I might still prefer the one at NAC too. I pretty much know the nook and corners of the store hehehe... :graucho:

I hope your beautiful WOC has cheered you up! Take care, k?

And good luck on calling Sydney tomorrow. Hope to hear the good news! :smile:

It surely has sweetie, although not 100% but hey, time will heal all pain right? :smile:

Thanks for your concern :hugs::flowers: and yes, I am hoping for good news tomorrow too! :sweatdrop:

congrats... nice bag!!
havnt been to MBS as well. hope to make a trip there soon.. i agree too that RED bags are always sold out sooo fast in SG boutique!!!

You can call US chanel. They might still have the red jumbo you are looking for and they ship to SG as well for a fee.