Winona Ryder comeback movie and voluptuous figure

keychain

O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Ryder-looks-VERY-busty.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

At the height of her career back in the 1990s, she was one of the original waifs, with a petite and pixie-like figure.
But now Winona Ryder is looking a little more curvy.
The 38-year-old actress showed off a new fuller figure, in a tight, low cut black dress as she stepped out on the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival yesterday.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/14/article-0-0B2CF906000005DC-707_468x634.jpg

http://www.metrowny.com/blogs/archi...star_with_Natalie_Portman__Vince_Vaughn_.html

It’s hard to believe that it’s nearly been a decade since Winona Ryder was arrested for shop lifting nearly $5,5000 worth of designer cloths from Saks Fifth Avenue. While she didn’t have to face jail time the scandal had seriously threatened her career.

I have greatly missed one of my favorite actresses whose famous 90s films included “Edward Scissorhands,” “Reality Bites” and “Little Women.” I sported the “Free Winona” shirts. I feel like the reclusive actress is about to make a comeback. She has dipped in small roles including “A Scanner Darkly,” “The Ten” and “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee.” She even had a small role in “Star Trek” playing Spock’s mother.

This December she will have another small role in “Black Swan” a story about an aging ballerina, which also stars Natalie Portman. However, next year we will see Ryder make her grand re-entrance as a leading lady in the Ron Howard comedy “The Dilemma,’ which co-stars Vince Vaughn and Kevin James. Ryder play’s James’ wife, who is suspected of being unfaithful.

It’s hard to believe that Ryder will soon be entering her 40s, hopefully the ageless actress will make a strong return to the industry. I have missed her and the unique stories she has portrayed.

My gosh, i didn't even realise her age, i was still thinking she was in her 20's lol!
I love her in "Beetlejuice" "Edward scissorhands" and "Girl, interrupted" but "Mermaids" has to be my absolute FAVE!
I am glad she is coming back into mainstream acting, she is talented!

My gosh, i didn't even realise her age, i was still thinking she was in her 20's lol!
I love her in "Beetlejuice" "Edward scissorhands" and "Girl, interrupted" but "Mermaids" has to be my absolute FAVE!
I am glad she is coming back into mainstream acting, she is talented!
Ahhh...the movies that defined my generation. ;) I love "Mermaids". I am going to add it to my queue on netflix, its been years since I have seen it!

oooh she looks gorgeous and womanly - she almost needed to gain some weight to be seen as a grown up.

Hope she didnt steal those boobies lol .................. ;) :biggrin:

That is the truth! Between ages 26-28 I went from 107 to 130-135 and all of sudden all my old guy friends were trying to date me and my old group of friends started asking me to go out to the clubs with them. Its like I needed to fill my shirt out to fit in or something!

oooh she looks gorgeous and womanly - she almost needed to gain some weight to be seen as a grown up.

Hope she didnt steal those boobies lol .................. ;) :biggrin:

Winona always had a chest even when she was skinny. She just has more of one now. I think the fuller figure looks good on her.

I've always liked her performances.

Well over course she would be 'voluptuous' now compared to how she looked at 18.
I still think it's the dress that is suffocating her boobies that makes her look like she has a 'fuller figure'.
OT -- Rachel Weisz looks amazing in pictures in the link!