The Queen in Sunflower Scarf

In the Hermes Shopping Forum, there is a thread (top of the page) called Hermes Scarf Identification. If you post your question there, I bet you'll get an answer! Plus, it will then be archived there for others to search out if they have the same question.

I'd love to know what that scarf is too! :smile:

I wondered the same iwantahermes- here are some pics from the Daily Mail - 2 different
ones to ID - I'll stick them over on the thread as well if that is OK.

Attachments

• Queen scarf 1.jpg
    Queen scarf 1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,061
  • Queen scarf 2.jpg
    Queen scarf 2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 576
Hmmmm interestingly a Hermes scarf with sunflowers has just been posted on the Uk ebay site! (have no idea of authenticity) Not sure if it's the same but it has four sunflowers in the middle of the scarf..... the scarf name is not mentioned though!

Hmmmm interestingly a Hermes scarf with sunflowers has just been posted on the Uk ebay site! (have no idea of authenticity) Not sure if it's the same but it has four sunflowers in the middle of the scarf..... the scarf name is not mentioned though!

I'm certainly no expert on authenticity, but the hems don't look good on this one!

!B2llzt!BWk~$(KGrHqZ,!hYE)75Z81,zBMjK9UtmP!~~0_35.JPG

Would have been quite amusing if it were the queen getting rid of her old scarves!!