Need help me making up my fool mind

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
So ladies and gents tell me the postives and the negatives to everything!

1. Azur Speedy 30
pro: Love it, great for summer
con: vachetta, already have an Azur piece

2. Damier Melville Pochette
pro: cross body, no vachetta
con: small

3. Balenciaga Day in Light Blue
pro: great for summer, can hold a lot
con: older bag, not usually a hobo girl

4. Balenciaga First in Grey
pro: goes with everything, great price
con: not very summery

damn easy submission! I forgot my poll option! :noggin: :lecture:

Help me make up my mind, since it's so scatterbrained as it is. :nuts:

OK, I looked at your collection. I think the Azur Speedy would be a lovely addition esp for spring and your indigo pieces would look great with it!
I would hold off on the Grey B bag until fall. Also, the Damier Melville for fall would be nice.

um forget the azur speedy- feh who needs it. and can i have it when you reject it? lol. i actually think it's the best choice. i love the way it looks with patina and i think its the best all aorund bag listed. the bbag would be nice too but in the grey. i think grey is an all year color... unless it's very dark grey.

OK, I looked at your collection. I think the Azur Speedy would be a lovely addition esp for spring and your indigo pieces would look great with it!
I would hold off on the Grey B bag until fall. Also, the Damier Melville for fall would be nice.

Azur Speedy with Indigo YeS!!!!!:yes: :yahoo: :yes:

mew. What azur piece do you already have??? Unlike, Michelle, I haven't looked at your whole collection, but would LOVE to, bet it's fabulous... not sure how to get there fast...:idea:

um forget the azur speedy- feh who needs it. and can i have it when you reject it? lol. i actually think it's the best choice. i love the way it looks with patina and i think its the best all aorund bag listed. the bbag would be nice too but in the grey. i think grey is an all year color... unless it's very dark grey.

lol.. I'll take the rejected one too! Especially if it's a 30; since I only have 25 on order:roflmfao: letusknow. we can girlfight over it...:graucho: (like the videos)...

I'd go with the Azur Speedy. The B-Bags seem bigger than what you usually have in your collection (I took a peek @ your collection -- very nice BTW). Plus the speedy is classic the style, IMO won't fade away like hobo bags do. Spring is coming too, so get that light coloured bag!

WHAT a TREAT!!!! wow. LOVE the toys, so cool and Japanese like... awesome awesome collection, oh you've got some beautiful Indigo and the blue vernis with it.... love your taste!!! Azure speedy would be so nice, thanks for the great eye candy!