The Goodie Closet Blog

Hey everyone!

I have a question. Has anyone ever heard of the Goodie Closet Blog? I ask this because right now I am in the middle of making a decision on whether to purchase my black oversized Alexa from there since they only have one left and I am in love with it. Please let me know I am not the only one who has heard of this blog and if possible if, it's legit. I really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hi blkcollegegirl,

Please lemme know how it goes as I was just able to make a purchase (PS1) prior to seeing this thread. I am going to hold off my purchase for a while now to see what everyone says about this blog.

Thanks!
I did that as well. I am just really anxious and want to make sure that I am making the right decision by purchasing my Alexa through a resource that is legitimate and not a fraud.

I dont know about the webiste - but as I understand it, the bag you asked about in the "authenticate this" thread was a fake, according to Kris? I dont know about you - but for me its more than enough - and I would certainly not buy a bag from that webiste.

Please tell us what you decide to do in the end

Last edited:
i've heard only negative things about this site, think it has popped up a few times in the authenticate this as being a bad site?

I would stay well clear..... they may be the sort of site that does sell legitimate bags to get a good reputation but then start selling fakes as well to really make the money. It is quite a common thing to do.