LV playful rituals

Sep 20, 2008
What is one special thing you do with a beloved LV, that you do with no other bag?

My example: With Mono Speedy 30, I find myself holding her in my lap when I drive.
(all other bags get demoted to the passenger seat or the floor).

I sometimes even talk to her, like when I'm leaving an unpleasant situation (WORK), I'll gather up my things, put Speedy on my arm and say (aloud yet to myself), "OK, Louie....we are outta here!" :nuts:

Anyone have a LV ritual to share?

My LV bags are the only ones I take out and wipe down with baby wipes (canvas only, never the vachetta). And I try to avoid using them if it's going to rain. Other bags I never really gave a second thought about the weather unless it was my vintage all leather Coach bags from years ago. Lately with the bad weather here in S. Florida, I've had to "bag" my LV bags with plastic shopping bags when I was shopping at the grocery store and Home Depot.:biggrin:

I take my Eva to work most of the time in my lunch tote, when I take her out to get my lotion and lip balm I prop her up & just stare, such a little beauty. I love my Eva:blush:

I wouldn't call it a ritual, but my favourite bags get the cleansing and moisturizing/leather protection treatment more often, since I do not have time to ensure equality, LOL. They get the extra attention.