New MFF Zoe Convertible colors :)

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
Do anybody know all the new MFF Zoe Convertible colors with pics? I found a few online.

Patent leather pink
Teal (looks like color of my teal Kristin satchel?)
Patent leather black
picture.php

The 'peacock' color is the teal shown above. I also think it looks like the new kristen blue smoke. I was at Philadelphia outlets and there was no coupon but the Zoes were redlined and then 50% off. The small ones were $124 and the large $144 which is what I paid for other zoes 6 months ago with a coupon.

The large in peacock is wonderful--I bought it and my daughter bought it in the small. The size of the large is perfect--about like the Parker hippie but more square.

I def saw more colors than that and more just plain leather. There was definitely a dark brown leather and that blue looks a lot darker and even more blue-green in person.

My outlet didnt have the blue, but they did have that hot pink and love it!
Purchased, even having no coupon this week - it was already on the 50% clearance and to me, it is stunning. Lighter lilac/pink satin lining.

The 'peacock' color is the teal shown above. I also think it looks like the new kristen blue smoke. I was at Philadelphia outlets and there was no coupon but the Zoes were redlined and then 50% off. The small ones were $124 and the large $144 which is what I paid for other zoes 6 months ago with a coupon.

The large in peacock is wonderful--I bought it and my daughter bought it in the small. The size of the large is perfect--about like the Parker hippie but more square.

Unless the color on my pc is off, I did see a lighter blue that looks like the one in the picture and I also saw another one (the peacock) that had more green to it.

Here are a couple of Zoes from the new set I got today! :biggrin:

Pink Patent Medium Zoe F15478
1011818484_MN7M3-M-1.jpg

Lovely pink inside!
1011818629_rBLVN-M.jpg

Peacock Medium Leather Zoe F14707
Has chocoate brown lining!
1011818703_EfcMF-M.jpg

Teal siggy kisslock!
1011819110_J5kCn-M-1.jpg