Chanel customer service

DONNAFENA

Apr 17, 2008
Yesterday I removed my white Chanel GST from its dustbag, much to my dismay there was an amber color stain running alng the seam of the zipper, it appears to be a seeping of the adhesive that is used when creating the bag. I called the Beverly Hills store and asked to have it evaluated as a defect, she matter of factly told me there was a defect list and that was not on it. I explained that this was not acceptable, that a 2300.00 bag seeps adhesive. She didn't say a word and said she could not send it in for evaluation. Does anyone have any idea what I should do next? I will start with their Corp. office. By the way it was the third time I was going to use the bag!! Please help me with any suggestions!
Thank you,

Donna

I would ask to talk to the manager at the Beverly Hills Boutique and see where that get's you. I don't see why they wouldn't send it in for repair at no cost to you.

do you mind sharing what white, was it from this year. I have a while GST with GHW. Op I am sorry and I would go further up the food chain.